Yes! Sounds determined but ehhhh, i dunno.
All right so the dm was satisfied with my ugly BLACK hair so yea. I'm back to being a goody-two-shoes. Ha ha ha ha no make that LOOKING like a goody-two-shoes :)
-
School was rather long today. Lesser breaks than yesterday...
Yah.
Went to the docs after school. I took my height &weight during pe. I shrunk, i think.
I'm still at 15-ish :/ Never-growing. Definitely shrinking.
Ah well.
Do i look like im 40+kg? I reckoned i look heavier than that. What do YOU think?

Anyone collect these 7-eleven badges, TOO?

My girl-dash-friend's stuff. Eh no my boy-dash-friend &(as shown) his really feminine side. Lol.

He has boobies! =x

New one (nemooo) added to the collection. Woot (:
Mikhail my new-made-friend aka ex-massdance-partner accompanied me to the docs justnow. Kinda "accompanied" john home too. Yepppp.
Had a nice long chat with spideyyyyyyyymik. Lol. 'Twas nice.
-
Okay the drowsiness is gonna fade quite soon. Shucks. I better get sleeping.
Oh yea i have a feeling my class is gonna be hella fun. With atiqah that crazy chick (who laughed at me &with me like crazy during chem prac today over that pipette filler-ball thing today HAHAHA) and the rest of the powerpuff girls and the professor and a lot la. :D
-
Medicine's gonna help. Thanks tonnes, medicine. Even though you should really be hated. But yea you're gonna help... me sleep, kay?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home